-
February 24th, 2001, 02:16 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Does any one know or have any connections on where I can get a PR3 ecu. I need one as soon as possible. And for those who do not know what a PR3 is, its the ecu that comes in early 90's SIR Jap Spec B16's. If any one can help it would be awsome!!
-
February 25th, 2001, 12:31 AM
#2
Inactive Member
I MAY HAVE ONE IN THE SHOP, I'LL POST ON MONDAY AFTER I'M SURE I HAVE IT.
------------------
12 PSI GSR 250@WHEEL 180TQ @WHEEL. ENDYN ROLLERWAVE PISTONS, EAGLE RODS, LIGHTENED CRANK, NOS FOR THE ONES THAT GET AWAY.
-
February 25th, 2001, 01:16 AM
#3
Inactive Member
If you have it let me know ASAP. And let me know what you want for it. Where are you located?? Thanks
[This message has been edited by Racer4n (edited February 24, 2001).]
-
February 25th, 2001, 09:03 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks